Stratum Locum Coordination Services
Stratum realizes that healthcare organizations know the frustrations that come with trying to fill physician vacancies. Over the years, Stratum has worked to perfect the process of assisting our groups in their locum needs by serving as a one-stop coordination service.
Here are just a few of the benefits that you would receive by participating in our services:
- Negotiation Power
- Stratum’s volumes allow for favorable rates with locum firms, which allow for better negotiating power for us on behalf of our Shareholders and clients
- One Point of Contact
- Stratum looks out for your best interest by serving as a liaison between our groups and trusted locum firms who understand the needs of our Shareholders and clients
- Quality of Candidates
- Stratum prescreens all candidates and will only present qualified candidates that meet your needs
- Streamlined Process
- Stratum tracks your assignments from the opening of a need, to prescreening and referencing, to candidate scheduling coordination all the way through invoicing on the back end. We can assist in future steps as well, including orientation, travel arrangements and future provider needs at contract expiration. Our groups start to work with the actual locum firm when the credentialing process begins and the contract is set in place.
- Reporting Capabilities
- Stratum knows that locum procurement can be expensive. Our team will work to provide accurate data of your total spend per locum, specialty and department, as well as fill rate percentages.
Overall, we believe our process assists with the time consuming coordination of locum providers and we believe that this assistance alleviates some of your team’s time to focus on other priorities.