Best-in-Class Insurance Solution for Physician Groups and Healthcare Systems!
Stratum’s overall business strategy around insurance is simple….pool Member volume within all coverage lines coordinated through a preferred broker with coverage underwritten by preferred carriers. This coordination and facilitation is provided by Stratum Brokerage Company, L.L.C, Stratum’s wholly-owned brokerage firm. This unique model allows us to accomplish the following:
- Leverage reduced premiums through consolidation
- Better track and manage brokerage commissions
- Achieve a higher level of service and accountability from our broker partners influenced by the volume of business our Shareholders and Clients represent
- By pooling volume under preferred carriers we’re able to introduce enhanced coverage options typically not afforded stand alone entities
- Increased stability during adverse insurance market cycles
- Utilize Stratum Brokerage Company to capture and/or share commissions allowing us to invest in other programs benefiting our Members.
Did we mention our physician group expertise?
- Specialized Contracts specific to medical practices
- Dedicated service teams on both the brokerage and carrier sides
- Customized plan designed specifically for each physician group to meet their individual needs
Cost Saving– Stratum Partners receive true premium price reductions
- Life insurance clients save 10-40% on current premiums
- LTD insurance clients save 3-15% on current premiums
- Cyber Liability clients save 12-20% with enhanced coverage
- Stand Alone Tail Coverage program saves physicians on average 18%
- Most other lines of coverage savings range from 5-20%
Added Value– It doesn’t stop there…Stratum insurance participants also benefit from networking and benchmarking with like-minded, successful organizations.You’re family now!
- Networking and Benchmarking
- Sharing of policies of procedures
- Client portal where all policies and related documents are securely stored
- Long & Short Term Disability (Tailored for highly compensated Physicians and Execs)
- Group & Supplemental Life
- Physician Malpractice
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workers Comp
- E&O, D&O, EPL
- Workers Compensation
- Captive Consulting
- Leave Management