Shared Learning Initiatives
Stratum’s Shared Learning initiatives are driven by a subset of specialized work groups. The work group structure successfully promotes an environment in which our Shareholders and Clients can work collectively to address common issues to the benefit of their respective organizations. The following philosophies and ideals are shared by Stratum members thus creating the driving force behind our Shared Learning Organization:
- Leverage, whenever possible, Stratum’s collective buying power when negotiating with vendors or service providers.
- Why “re-invent the wheel” each time on common projects or initiatives when a Stratum product endorsed by all Shareholders can be rolled out.
- Driven by best practice standards, standardize processes where possible and migrate toward common systems.
- Create a “second to none” peer group where issues can be shared and discussed.
- Share the talents and capitalize on the wealth of intellectual capital that exists among our Shareholders and Clients.
Not only does Stratum’s Shared Learning model provide a great deal of value to our Shareholders and Clients but value is delivered at low cost and minimal effort. Each committee is coordinated and facilitated by a Stratum executive member thus reducing time and energy necessary for preparation and follow up by participants. Currently our Shared Learning Committees include:
Work Groups / Committees
Business Office Committee
IT Steering Committee
Finance Work Group
Human Resources – Employee Benefits Work Group
Marketing Work Group
Medical Records Committee
Safety Work Group
Radiology Work Group
Laboratory Work Group
Materials Manager Work Group
ICD-10 Work Group
Nursing Work Group