The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest, physician-owned multispecialty clinics in the Midwest, is recruiting a dynamic leader to oversee clinical operations of several specialty departments including; Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Sleep Lab and Endoscopy Center.
Specifically, this leader will be responsible for the growth of the Endoscopy Center to a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center including contribution to a planned facility expansion as well as insight on improving processes, care delivery optimization and operational expertise. This is a tremendous growth opportunity for a proven/driven professional with high career aspirations in a fast-paced and rapidly growing outpatient setting.
Other Principle Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership and tactical guidance to guarantee high performance of day-to-day operations
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures as well as the management of staff
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership and physician dyads to lift key initiatives in a collaborative, but productive environment
- Participate in strategic and long-range planning for each department/specialty
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets and monitor financial performance
The Operations Director will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations and will be a part of a dynamic management team dedicated to the efficient delivery of high-quality care and superior customer service while contributing to work culture enhancement, internal communication and consensus.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in a medical setting required
- Experience and knowledge with surgical operations, surveys and certifications
- Proven leadership experience collaborating with physicians in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of business finance, budgeting, staffing, and clinic workflow
- MBA or MHA preferred
Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, The Iowa Clinic boasts 250 providers and is a dominant 40 specialty practice. The Iowa Clinic is proud to provide convenient patient access and exceptional care to the Central Iowa region serving a population of over 1.1 million, averaging over 400,000 patient visits each year. Des Moines, Iowa’s state capital, is one of the fastest growing areas in the mid-west and is ranked annually across multiple categories as one of the most affordable and desirable cities in which to work and raise a family.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume to:
Stratum Med, Inc.
3310 Fields South Drive, Suite 101
Champaign, IL 61822
Shareholder/ Facility: The Iowa Clinic
Type: Executive Opportunities