Meridian Medical Management is recruiting a high-energy leader to oversee revenue cycle operations for the central billing office of a client site(s) in central Kansas. This individual will require a high level of professionalism and revenue cycle expertise to successfully lead and manage teams, with responsibility for up to $100 million in revenue or higher. This role will require a leader also dedicated to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee daily operations of the central billing office in accordance to meet Hutchinson’s Clinics objectives of client service and profitability
- Interface with Hutchinson Clinic leaders to ensure service is consistent, thorough and aligned to meet operational goals of The Clinic
- Develop and enforce department operational business methods and quality assurance commitments
- Analyze, recommend, and implement policies and procedures as needed to maximize reimbursement for all services rendered
- Design and compile periodic revenue cycle reports for management to include analysis of revenue and medical service activity
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of Federal and State Legislative and Administrative action affecting physician reimbursement
The Operations Director will report directly to the Senior Vice President and will be responsible for maintaining client satisfaction, overseeing operations and efficiency of dedicated teams, training and developing high-functioning teams, analyzing revenue cycle and maintaining positive corporate relationships.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership experience developing and implementing functional operating plans
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Meridian Medical Management is a leading provider of revenue cycle, EHR, business intelligence, analytics, and system integration services to a diversified set of physician groups, including multi-specialty medical groups, academic practices, accountable care organizations, specialty groups, and integrated delivery networks. Specifically for this role, the Director of Operations will be dedicated to Hutchinson Clinic in Hutchinson, KS.
Leveraging over a decade of experience, Meridian’s team of professionals enable some of the country’s most prestigious medical groups to optimize revenue cycle performance, secure actionable business intelligence and drive practice growth.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume to:
Stratum Med, Inc.
3310 Fields South Drive, Suite 101
Champaign, IL 61822
Type: Executive Opportunities