Springfield Clinic is seeking a motivated and highly capable leader to provide quality, patient focused and physician centric oversight of their Ambulatory Surgery Center. Boasting over 20,000 cases per year totaling roughly $50M in annual revenue, this role will require a confident yet humble professional with extensive experience in guiding the financial, strategic and regulatory operations of one of the most productive independent centers in the state. In addition, this individual will provide market analysis and assess business development opportunity to help lead OR expansion.
- Development and maintenance of several procedural based KPI dashboards
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports to support decision making
- Research/review current market and industry trends to benchmark services
- Assume lead in analyzing/exploring means of reducing costs as well revenue growth
- Participate in performance improvement activities including provider/clinical workflow
- Lead by example, provide mentoring to management team and offer collaborative effort
- Serve as the conduit to other Clinic departments and administrative leaders
The Director of Operations will report directly to the Vice President of Operations and will collaboratively facilitate ASC Committee meetings, lead department meetings and provide performance feedback.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of progressive surgical/procedural based healthcare leadership, preferably in a large independent or physician-owned group practice setting
- Experience in negotiating insurance contracts and managed care arrangements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
- MBA, Master’s, or advanced degree in a healthcare related field is preferred
Headquartered in downtown Springfield, IL, Springfield Clinic is a multi-specialty physician-owned medical group boasting over 400 providers practicing across 80+ different medical specialties. As the prominent and preferred ambulatory care delivery in the region, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients with over 20 medical offices supporting 40 specialty outreach destinations.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume to:
Stratum Med, Inc.
3310 Fields South Drive, Suite 101
Champaign, IL 61822
Type: Executive Opportunities