Christie Clinic is actively searching for a Director of Value Based Care (VBC). The Director is a highly visible leader providing development, oversight and implementation of value-based health initiatives of Christie Clinic, LLC. The VBC Director monitors competitive trends in value-based care delivery models and associate quality outcomes in both the public and private payer marketplace.
The Director partners with Clinic leadership, Director of Management and Analytics, CEO, COO, CMO and value-based leadership teams, to chart strategic direction and to implement associated tactical plans for Christie Clinic value based care initiatives, including all ACO ventures. This role will also coordinate with key functional areas across the institution and partners, to ensure that care is delivered in a manner that fulfills risk based contract requirements. Additionally, the Director develops and incorporates value-based performance metrics to reward both short-term and long-term performance, including metrics surrounding growth, efficiency in delivering care, improved care quality and safety, greater access to care, clinical integration and diversification.
- Educate providers and assist with the cultural change that is part of Value Based Health Care
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity and target specific cost savings areas through evidence-based protocols and innovative care management strategies
- Drive the development and practice implementation of population health initiatives and continue to optimize as needed to achieve the desired outcomes
- Utilize technology to standardize assessments, workflows, and care planning to take initiatives to scale
- Identify and monitor KPIs related to initiatives to determine short-term and long-term success measures
- Stay at the forefront of value-based care to gain new ideas and approaches
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in the areas of accountable care organizations (ACOs) as well as population health, value based medicine, patient care coordination, quality improvement and transitions of care.
- Demonstrated successful program development, change management, relationship building, and staff development in prior leadership roles.
- Be visionary and understand healthcare reform integration strategy and value based care in developing appropriate strategies and tactics,
- Minimum 7 years of supervisory/management experience
- Professional experience with budget management is required
- Clinical professional degree in nursing with a master’s degree from an accredited university in nursing, public health or business is strongly preferred
Christie Clinic is one of the largest physician-owned, multi-specialty group medical practices in Illinois, with an approach to meeting health care needs. By keeping the best physicians and staff and staying on top of technology, they’re making health care a lot easier for everyone involved. Physicians and staff are known throughout the community for using a truly personal touch with patients. When you have a doctor who takes the time to listen and understand, it makes all the difference in the world. There are over 40 departments and 35 specialties within Christie Clinic so our physicians and staff can take care of virtually every aspect of your family’s health.
To apply, please visit: https://www.weconnectexecs.com/executive-opportunities
Shareholder/ Facility: Christie Clinic
Type: Executive Opportunities