The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest, physician-owned multispecialty clinics in the Midwest, is recruiting a dynamic leader to oversee operations of the Primary and Urgent Care Departments. This is a tremendous opportunity for a proven professional that is driven, has high career aspirations and would thrive in a fast-paced and growing outpatient setting.
Other Principle Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership and tactical guidance to guarantee high performance of day-to-day operations
- Evaluate market opportunities and collaborate with physicians to develop goals and strategies for growth, expanded services, increased market share, etc.
- Develop and enforce department operational policies and procedures
- Management and development of a team including mentorship to direct reports
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership and physician dyads to lift key initiatives in a collaborative, but productive environment
- Participate in strategic and long-range planning for each department/specialty
- Develop annual operating/capital budgets and monitor financial performance
The Operations Director will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations and will be a part of a dynamic management team dedicated to the efficient delivery of high quality care and superior customer service while contributing to work culture enhancement, internal communication and consensus.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in a medical setting required
- Proven leadership experience collaborating and building relationships with physicians in a fast-paced environment
- MBA or MHA preferred
Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, The Iowa Clinic boasts 250 providers and is a dominant 40 specialty practice. The Iowa Clinic is proud to provide convenient patient access and exceptional care to the Central Iowa region serving a population of over 1.1 million, averaging over 400,000 patient visits each year. Des Moines, Iowa’s state capital, is one of the fastest growing areas in the mid-west and is ranked annually across multiple categories as one of the most affordable and desirable cities in which to work and raise a family.
Shareholder/ Facility: The Iowa Clinic
Type: Executive Opportunities